The Lucky Ruby Resort is a thriving resort bringing quality, quantity, pleasure and honesty to its valued customers. We provide multiple facilities and rooms, decorated with Asian-style fixtures and equipment for tourists, executives and travellers alike. We make a point to entertain a steady flow of satisfied customers 24/7, monitored and taken care of by more than 600 employees, all dedicated to one word: Care!
Same goes for the Lucky89 Resort, another hotel that is part of the group, and our Microfinance institution, located in Myanmar.
The Lucky Ruby Resort is also the home of multiple divisions providing services for every aspect of the Software Industry. IT services, software development, website creation, website maintenance and support services are thus helped in their endeavors by numerous departments. This workforce is our testament to 5 years of hard work and constant improvements in the face of challenges. These policies resulted in high growth and allowed us to become a rising player in our activities.
Therefore, in order to keep going strong, we are now recruiting an Assistant HR Manager to keep track of the good performance of the workforce, ensure our policies, standards and strategies are respected and that the company’s objectives and targets are reached, both offline and online.
- Human Resources
- Recruit the most suitable employees for the group; support their selection then installation to meet the needs of the group and facilitating its strategies;
- Ensure that the group’s targets, objectives and strategies are well understood and reached by the employees;
- Support our HR strategy for current and future projects of the group;
- Write down the job descriptions and requirements for every new open position;
- Follow every step of the recruitment process, from the job postings to the final interviews, both offline and online;
- Create in cooperation with the administration the group’s policies and procedures;
- Monitor the workforce performance; write down the evolution for further KPI studies;
- Train and develop the workforce to reach their best potential, following the group’s objectives;
- Show initiatives to improve and optimize the HR system of the group;
- Stay in contact with the senior management as a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to develop an agenda supporting the group’s goals; support other departments to achieve these goals;
- Accomplish other tasks as assigned by the management team.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources;
- At least 3 years of experience in a Human Resources team, preferably at a managerial position;
- Experience with Online Recruitment;
- Experience as a Human Resources Business Partner;
- Knowledge of recruitment processes, including selection and orientation;
- Good level of the English language, both verbal and written;
- Proven and successful track record;
- Hardworking, persistent, trustworthy and loyal personality;
- Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
- Monthly salary range: USD 1,500 – 3,000;
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period;
- Accommodations are provided by the company;
- Free meals available 24 hours per day;
- 4 days off per month;
- Any Visa fee will be paid by the company after one year of service;
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service.
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia;
- Employment type: Full-time;
- Career Level: Experienced.
- Phone number: +855 446401666 (Cambodia)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If our offer interests you, please apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left your previous companies, your salary for each and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.