This privacy notice applies to the use of personal information and other information by the Start Live Casino website.
Any worker of the Start Live Casino website may use and share, within that group and with its advisors, the information you provide and other information it holds about you for the purposes set out below.
Information we may hold
- Information you provided to us, including on our websites;
- Information about our content, products and services you’ve interacted with;
- Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you;
- Information, uploads and comments you make about the services you use and our related products including any live gaming programs, including how you access, view, share, contribute to and communicate with them;
- Information we collect from devices you use to receive Start Live Casino content, products and services about your use of Start Live Casino and/or selected third party content, products and services;
- IP address (this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites) and location data;
- Technical information from the devices you use to receive Start Live Casino content, products and services, for example the collection of diagnostic and traffic information.
How we may use your information
In addition to using your information to provide you with content, products, services, tailored and personalized recommendations and general account management, we may also use your information in the following ways:
- To monitor, improve and protect our content, products and services, work with our agents and business partners to improve the products and services we offer, and develop new content, products and services.
- We may share information with credit reference, fraud prevention agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions, for fraud detection, prevention and debt recovery purposes.
- We may transfer your information to our data processors outside the Kingdom of Cambodia, but will do so with appropriate measures and controls in place to protect that information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, the details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. We and other organizations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when: checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts and facilities; recovering debt; checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; or checking details of job applications and employees. We and other organizations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
- For market research.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party; in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes; and for the purpose of safeguarding national security.
- We may disclose your information to any successors of our business for them to use for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
- To send you periodic communications and other information about your chosen content, products and services, if you have chosen to.
- To send you direct marketing such as newsletters from our trusted business partners or us. This may include communications by post, telephone or email and SMS, about us and our business partners’ content, products and services, events and special offers, including, where applicable, for a reasonable time after you have ceased to be a customer of ours, if you have chosen to.
- To provide you with tailored advertising. This means that we have your agreement to use the information we hold about you, for example, to make some of the adverts you see more relevant to you, if you have chosen to
- You can choose not to receive direct marketing, by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in email marketing information from us in relation to future email marketing.
Contacting Start Live Casino Support
- Any queries or comments about this Privacy Notice or for requests of copies of the information we hold about you should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “SLC Privacy Policies”.
- Please ensure you notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to your information by contacting us by phoning us on 088 780 0089 (or + 855 88 780 0089 if calling form overseas) or writing to the Start Live Casino website through the Wechat application at Startlivecasinocn.
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time, at our sole discretion. Such changes will take effect from the date specified by us on our websites, whether or not we have notified you specifically of such changes. It is important, therefore, that you log in to the websites from time to time to check to see whether there is a notification of change.
You agree to be solely responsible for becoming informed of such changes. If you continue to use the Start Live Casino website or services after the effective date of certain changes (regardless of the way we have notified such changes), you agree to be bound by those changes whether or not you have had actual notice of, or have read, the relevant changes. If you do not agree to be bound by relevant changes, you should not continue to use our website or services any further.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on August 6th, 2016.